How Do I Know I Have Toxins?
Take the Toxic Build-Up Test
- 1. Do you experience brain fog, lack of concentration, or poor memory?
- 2. Do you eat fast foods, pre-packaged foods, or fried foods on a regular basis?
- 3. Do you drink coffee, sodas, or energy drinks during the day to “Get yourself going?”
- 4. Do you crave sugary snacks, candies or desserts?
- 5. Do you experience fatigue or low energy levels during the day?
- 6. Do you smoke cigarettes, or chew tobacco?
- 7. Do you have less than 1 or 2 bowel movements per day?
- 8. Do you feel sleepy after meals, bloated, or gassy?
- 9. Do you experience heartburn or indigestion after meals?
- 10. Are you overweight and do you rarely exercise?
- 11. Do you experience frequent headaches or migraines?
- 12. Have you experienced yeast or fungal infections?
- 13. Do you have continuous pain or swelling in your feet, ankles, knees or pain in your shoulders and arms?
- 14. Do you take two or more prescription medications on a regular basis?
- 15. Do you take prescription sedatives or stimulants?
- 16. Do you live in a large city, near a freeway, or factories? (Smog, petroleum exhaust or chemical factories)
- 17. Do you use fluoride toothpaste or drink fluorinated / chlorinated water?
- 18. Do you experience mental highs or lows, crying, or exhaustion for no reason?
- 19. Do you have bad breath or excessive body odor?
- 20. Do you have food allergies or skin break-outs (rashes, sores, or boils)?
- 21. Are you showing signs of premature aging? (Sun spots, hair loss, wrinkles or sagging skin, and itchy or dry skin)
- 22. Do you have itchy or running eyes, itchy ears or ears that have a discharge?
- 23. Have you worked in a toxic environment? (Exposure to fumes from chemicals, sprays, paints, or plastics)
- 24. Do you use hairspray, nail polish, perfumes, cosmetics, or deodorants? (Nitrocellulose, butyl acetate, ethyl acetate, tosylamide-formaldehyde for nails))(Aluminum Chlorohydrate for deodorants) All these chemicals are toxic and carcinogenic.
- 25. Have you ever lived downwind from a chemical or manufacturing factory?
- 26. Do you take off more than one day per month from work, due to sickness?
- 27. Do you suffer with sinus issues, hay fever or a runny nose on a regular basis? How about canker sores or gagging to cough up heavy mucus?
- 28. Do you suffer from pain in your joints or muscles? Do you feel like you have the flu, without having a fever?
- 29. Do you live near a freeway or drive in heavy traffic?
- 30. Is your skin oily, do you get ingrown hairs, or skin rashes?
- 31. Do you have a household pet or work around animals?
- 32. Do you use strong chemicals in your home? (Disinfectants, oven or drain cleaners, furniture polish, floor wax, window cleaners, bleaches)
- 33. Have you had your yard or home sprayed for insects recently, or in the past?
- 34. Do you have dust, overstuffed furniture, tobacco smoke, mothballs, incense, or varnish in your home or office?
- 35. Have you noticed any negative changes in your health in the past or lately, due to a move into a home or apartment?
- 36. Do you eat a lot of fruit and vegetables from the supermarket? (Pesticides sprayed on the fruit and vegetables)
If you have answered ‘Yes” to over 15 of these questions, it indicates you have toxins in your body either from everyday living or from your work environment.
If you have answered ‘yes’ to more than of these 22 questions, it indicates you have been exposed to heavy amounts of toxins in your life time, or you may have, or are presently being exposed to hazardous chemicals in your work environment.